Civil / General Construction Project Manager/Estimator
TCB Industrial is looking to add an experienced Civil/General Construction Project Manager to our team. This position is a dual role as you will responsible for managing your projects as well as estimating the projects you field. A qualified PM/Estimator must be well versed in all construction methodologies and procedures. Your ability to coordinate a team of professionals of varying disciplines to achieve optimal results is a fundamental role in this position.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings and visit project sites to determine the scope of work required in preparing bid/estimate proposal.
- Determine labor, equipment and material requirements to complete the project and use this information to prepare bid/estimate proposal.
- Preparation of requests for quotations and analysis of subcontracts and material proposals for estimating.
- Follow awarded contracts as assigned- may include estimating extra work items, change orders, credits, procuring materials, etc.
- Track project costs and approve invoices for payment.
- Collect superintendent daily reports, weekly project photos, and safety documentation; review for completeness and include in project documentation.
- Distribute all short interval and overall project schedules; ensuring subcontractors have the most up to date scopes of work.
- Ensure contracts, insurance, and bonds are current and received before subcontractor performs any work on site.
- Monitor Subcontractor work.
- Manage internal trades on site.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.) Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
- Ensure MSHA, OSHA, EPA, safety and environmental regulation compliance.
- Other Duties as assigned or needed.